Monday, May 22, 2006

Boudin & Beer 4 Breakfast

So I drive down to Picayune Fri night to see some relatives in from California. My Aunt and Uncle have bought themselves a 160K motor home and are taking a few months to travel the country. This thing is awesome! It is almost as big as my little house, but much - much nicer. All the "bells and whistles" have been added to this thing.




As far as the Boudin and Beer...My great aunt and I were up @ 6:45am on the back patio scarfing down boudin and drinking dark beer...this is my 80 something aunt mind you. It was great!

Good to see them, haven't seen any of them for several years now, so had to go through the "catching up" phase with everyone. Also, had to explain to them about our little business venture my brother, mother, and I have entered. Update: We have purchased our 2nd property and should begin the remodeling phase in the next few days...let's just hope this one goes a little smoother than the first one :)

Anyways...pretty good weekend to say the least. Caught up w/relatives, bought a house, drank plenty of beer, and ate some mighty fine boudin! Have a great week!

4 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

You forgot to add: went out on Saturday night with the intention of "not staying out late", only to have your girlfriend awaken just before 4 a.m. having heard not a peep from you.

Luckily, you were okay. A bit drunk, but in good hands. Hee, hee... Thanks to Meredith for letting you crash on her couch (as if she had a choice!)...

2:14 PM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

yeah, not much of a choice there - moved from passed out in the chair to crashed on the couch! Thanks Mer!


and...sorry queen, didn't mean to make you worry :(

2:28 PM  
Blogger umrebel said...

next time you go down you must bring back some boudin for me

2:40 PM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

Don't worry, I'm going to get some - and I will share

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home