Thursday, May 11, 2006

Son-of-a-BITCH!!!

Just FUCK IT! I don't really know why, but I have been in a foul mood for the past 2 days...and anything anyone says to me just pisses me off more. You know that feeling when someone around you just opens their mouth, and you can hear the fingernails start to rake down the chalkboard? Yeah, that feeling...just with everyone. Grant it, with co-workers whining about their fucked up marriages/repeating every phone conversation they've had/incorrectly correcting you/ to work associates keeping you on the cell phone for hours rambling about absolutely nothing at all/ to now--yeah, just now... writing up a mighty fine rant, and fucking blogger erasing the damn thing! FUCK! no wonder I'm still in a pissed off mood...!

You know, those times when you just want to look someone in the eye and say "I really could give a fucking fuck about your fucking problem...so why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself"! Or, "Take your fucking unwarrented, unsolicited, asinine comments right back down the fucking hall to someone else who really gives a flying fuck!" Or better yet, "I couldn't give two fucks about your fucking problem/concern/idea/comment/belief/history/future/etc...." You get the idea, just really shitty days.

Well...now that I have gotten that out, I really have nothing else to say...but, "HAVE A GREAT FUCKING DAY...FUCKERS!" :)

4 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:43 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

You poor fucking thing. I know the fucking feeling and I say FUCK IT, too!!!

xoxo...

4:44 PM  
Blogger umrebel said...

rebecca?

4:03 PM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

that's the first place I tell 'em to go!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home