Monday, April 24, 2006

Captain's Log

Day: 3
Time: 15th minute of hour 17
My Queen is off in Prague, and I...I have been faced with the challenge of semi house sitting/and critter care. Little... dog... turds seamingly appear from nowhere - cat hair balls roaming the floors - and...and the flocks of birds. Spock, Spock! The end is nowhere in sight. I would have Scotty beam me up...but the mission, can't fail the mission.....

Time: 18th minute of hour 17
Gotta pull myself together. Can't show any weaknesses...Never, never let them see you sweat. Going...got to...keep...going...

Time: 24th minute of hour 17
Situation stabalized. Turds eliminated. Hairballs eraticated. And...and the birds...the birds are satisfied.

Mission complete...beam me up Scotty!

4 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

They never leave turds when I am at home. Ha, ha, ha... Oh, if only...

Miss you madly but having fun... great weather, great company, great food, and great beer. Just wish you were here to partake as well...

Hugs and kisses... I love you...

7:03 AM  
Blogger ~grey said...

You're a good man charlie brown!

D

7:57 AM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

the queen: the kids are doing great - glad ya'll are having a great time. Miss you too, love right back at ya!

silent one: thank you kindly, just doing my job ma'am...

8:04 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

He is a good man...

JP, I owe you BIG for this one (then again, I am gift enough -- ha, ha)!!! For small dogs, they can produce an insane numbber of turds -- record-setters!!!

xoxoxo...

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home