Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Just Crap....

nothing really to say today, just random crap...

My queen made it home Sunday! She was supposed to fly in Sat. night but the wonderful airlines she was flying screwed up and delayed her in Montreal one night. Needless to say... I was ecstatic to see her walk through the gates Sunday morning! Welcome home beautiful - I missed the shit out of you!

We are supposed to play a double-header tonight with our drinking/softball team. Double-header? WTF? Our little drinking team can't hold up that long... This ought to be a sight to see here!

Looks like we are moving forward in the little company my family and I have started. Should be closing on our 2nd house in about 2 weeks or so. Learned alot from the first one, now if only I don't wind up doing all the work again...one lesson I am afraid will continue to repeat itself. Oh well, somebody's got to do it.

Had a lesion romoved from the side of my head yesterday. The doc said I should not be concerned with it, but he was going to have it tested anyways. Worried? who's w-o-r-r-i-e-d? On a good note, my blood pressure was down quite significantly (118/80)! Hell yeah, and no side effects from the medication yet...yet.

See, pretty boring shit (except for my queen coming home) ...damn I'm getting old!

4 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

Damn, it's good to be home!!!

I'll be sideline-drinking for this rumored double-header tonight... That's my position on the team.

4:26 PM  
Blogger umrebel said...

Cancer? Is it cancer?

4:00 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I miss your posts.

Sad & Lonely,

me.

3:58 PM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

(formaly player two): Ha! Ha! Ha! 30 years ago...Ha! Ha! Ha!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home