Thursday, April 27, 2006

Will the week ever end?

Damnit! It is only Thursday and this week can't seem to get any slower...

I have been extremely busy while my queen has been away, but it does not seem to have made the time fly.
On Saturday the Wednesday nighter's and I went up to Shuqualak, MS for a friends crawfish boil. A fith of Crown Reserve and many hours later had me questioning if I could still do this at my age!?!
Sunday I got my answer to that question; Not no, but HELL NO!
Anyways, had a good time while I was there. Really cool lake house we stayed @, with an even cooler party shed/bar off to the side.
Monday our little group decided to practice softball...not good after a binge weekend. Our little softball team with a drinking problem started about 6:00pm and quit @ dark. To some that doesn't sound bad...but I must stress that we are a drinking team that has a softball problem...or...it doesn't matter - any way you say it it is still our Wednesday nighter's group!
Tuesday a co-worker and I played in a golf tourney up at Dancing Rabbit in Philly, MS. Course = very nice, our game = very bad! Needless to say, after the binge weekend, softball, then golf...our legs were like jello when we walked off the course and all we could do was moan and whine about it on the ride home.
Wednesday is (of course) our Wednesday nighter's group - enough said...
Thursday (today) we are going to try and make another softball practice...oh the agony! oh the pain...

Don't get me wrong here, have enjoyed all the activities - just seems like after all this and squeezing work in the middle-that time should be flying by. Guess I'm just ready for my queen to get back and hopefully enjoy some relaxing time with her :)

3 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

Awwww... I'm blushing!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

Next time, I'm dragging you with me wherever I go. It may be a shithole, but we'll be shitholin' it together!!! ;)

6:08 AM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

I would "shithole" it with you anywhere! I miss you, can't wait to see you either...

7:58 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Aren't you going to write a long essay/thesis to post here on how sensational it is to have me home again!? Hee, hee...

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home