Friday, April 07, 2006

Random thoughts on Friday...

Sorry to all my readers (ie...myself) about not posting anything this week. Been pretty busy @ work and trying to purchase another house (investment). Going pretty good, might actually be able to pay myself for the first investment property soon...too bad it is already spent on dues for the subdivision I am planning to build in (before I'm 90).


On another note, one of the year's big crawfish boils @ one of the local bars is this weekend - fun, fun, fun! Planning on pinchin' plenty of tail/suckin' plenty of da heads al whilst drinking gallons of beer! It will be even better since my queen will be there (planned trip was cancelled)...beer, friends, beer, crawfish, beer, music, beer, my girl, beer....hmmm, think I see a pattern developing here.


On a sad note...one of my compadre's last day @ work is today. Been called to active duty again. This after only returning from Afganistan back in August from a 1 year tour...but at least this time he will still be stationed here in the states. Off to fight the Bird Flu epidemic...good luck man, don't bring that shit back here!

Have a great weekend! Looks like I will!

2 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

Mmmmmmm -- head-pinchin' and tail-suckin'... AND beer!? Dear, JP, I think we have hit the motherlode...

;)

11:48 AM  
Blogger umrebel said...

yes that is what i do, copy your posts

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home