Thursday, March 16, 2006

And you ask "why"?

A friend of mine @ work came into the break room this morning complaining that he had someone he didn't know post a comment on his blog. The biggest complaint was that he was not of my friend's sexual orientation. (the commentor is battin' for the other team) Well, this friend urges me to go to the post, then click on the commentor's profile...well as I get to the post, there are 2 pics of signs stating "Anal Convention" and "Anal Exams"...


And then I look over to the right column and see my friends picture he has for his profile...

And he questions the fact a gay guy has visited and commented on his blog? I am, by far, no rocket scientist nor a scholar...but I can't seem to find the mystery here.

2 Comments:

Blogger umrebel said...

exactly what i was thinking

2:17 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

His entire profile is about how gay he is and his gay life... Not that there's anything wrong with that, but my profile doesn't go on & on about how I'm heterosexual and what I do for heterosexual fun... I guess I just have other interests, too?

(and I'm the one posting as *the queen* -- that's kind of funny...)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home