Friday, March 10, 2006

Sex, Toys, and ... the Bible?


There I was, sitting in my car minding my own business, coming back from a grand opening, when ... three women were walking down the street talking and one of them shouts out "the Bible says nothing about toys...the Bible says nothing about fingerin' yourself!". Haaaaaa! I couldn't help it. Too damn funny.
It reminded me of the movie; "Waiting", my beautiful queen and I watched last night. One of the waitresses (who was a walking timebomb), in reference to a nut showing game, jumps up-pulls here skirt up and yells "This is why we don't play!". There was her glory, complete with chunks of food attached, out for all to see. As every one looked, one guy says "IT LOOKS ANGRY!" Ha ha haaaaa, I lost it!
The woman walking down the street has got to be this waitresses twin - or sister perhaps. Anyways, too funny - just thought I would share.

2 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

Ew -- I don't think that is something that I will ever have the pleasure of reading again. At least I hope not. Gross... ;)

1:15 PM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

I can't take the credit for it, you'll have to chase that angry woman down for that :)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home