Tuesday, March 07, 2006

$ Money Pit $


The on-going saga of our first investment property continues! For those of you who don't know, my family (ie...mother, brother, and myself) started a little company buying and selling houses. We are just about complete with our first project, but alas it just will not go away!!! We have already gone way over budget in getting everything back up to par, but now we have more SHIT piling on! New hot water heater: $507.00, new back door: $130.00, new refrigerator: $350.00...........yelling at my tennants their first night in: PRICELESS!!! (see photo above)

The show must go on! I am now in the process of finding the next "fortune on a slab" and trying to weed out the problems and losses of the first dump -- I mean; "beautiful, pre-owned, prime piece of real estate" buddy!

Yippee fuckin' skippy!

1 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

It could always be worse -- there could be no tenants to yell at... ;)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home