Monday, March 06, 2006

First Random Bullshit



Imagine that...my first post on the new blog is just stupid random BS! It's Monday and I have been totally swamped @ work trying to catch-up on some things and get ahead on others...neither has been very successful. Though lunch was great (as it should be)! There is a little place off in the ghetto of our small southern town that has some of the best soul food this side of the Mississippi! BINKI'S is the name, and great southern style soul food is the game! And now I am trying to stay out of the "food coma" as long as I can to tell all of my (zero) readers! Aren't you impressed? I knew you would be. "Can you say Ma-gic King-dom?...I Knew you could"

2 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

I have to be the one to de-virginize my sweetie's blog!!! I love your random bullshit... [smooch!]

6:40 PM  
Blogger umrebel said...

I have sloppy seconds Queen

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home