Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2 Years?

Holy shit! Where has the time gone??? I can not believe it has been over 2 years since I have been on my blog...

Well, a lot has changed in 2 years - promotions, moving, growing my own business, married, gaining weig......WHAT? Did I just say married?
That's right boys and girls...I am now M-A-R-R-I-E-D!

Don't believe it? Well, to tell you the truth I would not believe it either if I had not actually been there myself.
April 18, 2009
Jon Pollard & Kelly Justice decide to take the plunge into holy matrimony and begin their lives together.

Small family wedding @ her Grandmother's house, then off we flew to Tahiti, Moorea & Bora Bora for 2 weeks.
So there you have it! I am officially a husband now - y'all can pick yourselves up off the floor :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home